MOODLE QUIZ PROCESS FLOW FOR STUDENTS
1. Go to moodle .unn.edu.ng
2. Click on Login at the top right corner of the page displayed.
3. Enter your username and password (Matric. No without the forward slash and the same password used on the university Portal), click on the Login button to login.
4. Scroll down to Course categories and click on the Unit of the GS course you registered for falls.
5. The Unit opens up and a list of all the courses under the Unit are displayed.
6. Look for the Course you registered (Example: HUMANITIES: LOGIC, PHILOSOPHY AND HUMAN EXISTENCE (GSP 207) QUIZ) and Click on theCourse.NOTE: This must be the course you registered for.
7. Click on the course Title, and type in the Enrollment key (UNN/GS/2016-17/QUIZ).Click on the Unmask checkbox to see what you are typing in.
8. Click on the Quiz with the name of your department attached. Example: QUIZ FOR PSYCHOLOGY, LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE AND MEDICAL HEALTH SCIENCES (BATCH A - 8.00AM - 8.10AM)
9. Attempt the Quiz.
for more information visit the university website www.unn.edu.ng
Monday, 20 March 2017
Thursday, 9 March 2017
Mega Research Funding Opportunity: The European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme
Please, share the information with your research groups, and ensure that you submit at least one proposal (per research group or department). People/groups that prepared proposals that were not funded under the TETFUND NRF could revise and submit the proposals. But remember that you need three partners from European institutions.As a reminder: The European Union through the EC has a major research funding mechanism through the Horizon 2020 programmes. All disciplines are covered. This is an opportunity for people that have major research funding proposals.. up to 5 to 10 million Euros to make use of this opportunity.Please, peruse the following websites for the information:
Horizon 2020 website: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes
Horizon 2020 Participant portal:
All open Horizon 2020 Calls: http://bit.ly/1NsU9yZ
Topics suitable for International Cooperation: http://bit.ly/1mupFMK
Reference documents: http://bit.ly/IFEGf1
Horizon 2020 National Contact Points: http://bit.ly/1dLyu0y
Prof Obinna Onwujekwe
Chairman: Senate Research Grants Committee
University of Nigeria Nuskka